Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Angel Therapy Handbook by Doreen Virtue

Recently I was given the book The Angel Therapy Handbook by Doreen Virtue published by Hay House to read and review. I have not read any books by this author but chose this title because I have been working at developing my intuition and this book seemed to call to me.


I was reading this book at the same time I was reading another book that focused on a crisis I was experiencing in my life. It amazed me how the two books dovetailed one another. When I would hit a deeply emotional point in my crisis book, The Angel Therapy Handbook would provide a technique to handle it. I am a newbie when it comes to communication with angels so this kind of response was a complete surprise.


For a beginner at intuition work, this book provided an amazing amount of information in a very accessible manner. The book starts out simply with the names of angels, their hierarchy and their roles. Part Two gives therapy methods detailing how to communicate, how to understand a personal methods of communication, and how to clear the paths of communications. The third section is for lightworkers who wish to start or expand a spiritual based business. For me, this book was a page-turner, particularly the first two sections. This will be on my “read-it-again” list and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in developing their intuition or communicating with their guardian angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment